The Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia was established in 1974 to promote and advocate the retention, restoration and flying of "old aeroplanes".
40 years later, the Antiquers continue this mission through a growing membership of enthusiasts involved in the restoration, maintenance, operation and promotion of aircraft from the 1930's to the 1960's.
As important as the aircraft, the Antiquers family of over 600 members offers a unique opportunity to meet and mix with like minded enthusiasts from all walks of life who share your passion.
The Antiquers pride themselves on maintaining a family feel where everyone is welcomed. Whether you fly or not, whether you own an aircraft or not, if you have a passion for vintage aircraft, you'll be welcomed and feel at home.
If you have a passion or interest in vintage aircraft, the Antiquers offer a unique opportunity to join over 600 like- minded enthusiasts at regular events held throughout the country, keep updated with what's happening with members and the association through our quarterly Rag & Tube magazine, make new friends and most importantly - help promote and protect aviation history.
Benefits of membership include:
- A Membership card which provides entry to our events for yourself, your partner and children under 18
- A subscription to the Association's magazine "Rag & Tube" delivered quarterly
- Annual calendar with AAAA event details as well as those of our major supporters and high quality images of member's aircraft
- Eligibility for prestigious awards at each of our events
- Discounted aircraft insurance through our insurance partner QBE
Become an "Antiquer" and join the family today! Join online using the Membership link.